First of all, my purse is brand new! It was my "accidental" Christmas present. Let me elaborate. Jason bought me these beautiful Kristin Cavallari by Chinese Laundry booties that unfortunately just did NOT fit right. So what's a girl to do? Stroll through Nordstrom's clearance bags. And there was this beautiful Kate Spade satchel/crossbody bag. It was mine about 5 minutes later.
Anywho, you don't really care about that, you care about what's IN my bag, right? ;)
Admittedly, I am not the kind of girl that touches up her makeup all day. I don't carry a brush either... But here is what I do have:
1) Orla Kiely wallet - my Christmas gift from my boss. It's ah-mazing, isn't it?
2) Dooney & Bourke change purse - my aunt bought me this while on a trip to Florida. It has come in handy for at least 5 years already. Holds change well, and acts as a makeshift wallet on those days my wallet doesn't fit in my bag!
3) Ralph Lauren sunglasses - My birthday present to myself on my 19th birthday. Or was it 18?
4) iPhone charger - Why wouldn't I have this essential in my bag?
5) Red notebook - This notebook is my food diary. I've been keeping track of my eats religiously for the past week. (Yes, I just started!) The notebook was a gift from my boss from when she went to Cannes and Paris last summer. I was très jealous so she brought me back a gift bag of goodies!
6) Bakker pencil case - Because every girl has a bag within a bag. This little pouch has got everything. Lip gloss, eye drops, pens, band-aids, chapstick, an extra car key... If it fits, it's in. The best part? I bought this guy at the children's store I manage! It's straight from France.